Sunday, July 15, 2007

Me... and my life.

Well this is kinda odd, I've never really been into blogs... But meh there's a first for everything... And my friend's blog looked so damned cool I figured I might as well try.
I'll start with explaining bout my life.
I'm fourteen, dating someone whose nineteen (I'm not a slut, for those wondering. We don't have sex and it's very much a love relationship, not lust.) Though at the moment I'm having trouble with it. My boyfriend's a nice guy but he's so oblivious to my moods. I can be in a vicious mood and he won't even notice. It can be way frustrating.
I'm a goth, but I'm very shy, but I do have a temper.
I live with my mum, I don't talk to my father. My sister lives away from us, but has a daughter and a second one on the way.
The place I consider home is Alice Springs: some of my best friends live there. Unfortunately, I am unable to return there.
I study through Distance Education, though am leaving next year for Equine Industries For Performance Horses and Business Management at T.A.F.E, though I will miss it.
I work four days a week at Natalie Blundell's Equestrian Centre, where I get riding lessons and horse agistment as pay.
Horses are my life.
When I was twelve, I was up to jumping one star, but a fatal accident put an end to that. I stopped riding for a year, but have since managed to get back in the saddle. Me and my unlikely horse, Thirty, are now jumping preliminary.

Well... that's me in a nutshell.
More... some other time.

No comments: